Monday, April 2, 2012

After my last post I wanted to pull my hair out screw over everyone in the house and pretty much yell fuck you to the world.

While I was in PMS fueled hysterics, (it happens but really only when I'm at the end of my rope), I would say I made some valid points and those deserve to be remembered.  So now that the hormones have switched gears and my emotional state has equalized a bit, life is better and bit more manageable.  This weekend the boy and I were actually really productive.  It was kind of weird but good!  I've moved my desk area into the bedroom.  It may just be a vain attempt to commandeer an area of solitude but my hope is that it will keep me from going completely insane while I save "oodles" of money until we move out.

Until the day we get to move out/today there will be slight shopping binges.  Today's binge...glitter and OCC lip tars.  The glitter I want will be coming in a pack and will include eye safe glitter glue a brush or two and I'll be getting a few colors.  I want black and either a silver that reflects rainbow colors or one that looks like crushed diamonds. I'm not sure.  But then apparently there is also an online purchase giveaway which is a beige glitter, and hypothetically one of the beauty blogs I follow has a deal where if you put her name in the coupon thing you get a free glitter as well.  That'd be sweet but that video was posted almost two years ago...but worth a shot!

The lip tars.  I want a vibrant red (which should last a lifetime) and then there's ANIME!  a neon pink and wicked awesome.  The only time I think I would even wear it would be at raves.  Lip tars are also supposed to last for hours (all day), super pigmentation, and not destroy your lips. Stoked!  But after those two purchases I'm pretty much done with my extra spending for April.  That will probably end up being near $100. I'm not proud of my obsessions but I have managed to hold myself off for months now.  That's really good for me.

Not only have I managed to show some willpower I have consistently wanted these for the same amount of time.  Usually I give in or I forget about it/convince myself I really don't want it after all to spend $$ on something more practical.  Now I need to buy a lip brush or two.  Nothing fancy...

Looks like my sewing machine dreams are going to be put on hold for a bit.  Oh well.  Need to contact the family.  1. becuase I am a horrible daughter/sister/friend who falls off the face of the planet for months at a time 2. because my sis may have an extra sewing machine.  Option 2 would be sweet but I really do miss my family sometimes and yet I never really get around to calling.  Fail.

Good news though.  Cat beds - done. Planter boxes - done and apparently tasty!  Washcloth into loufa (sp?) - DONE!  Like I said the boy and I were really productive this weekend.  This week/this weekend will be working on his 'rave' hair.  It'll be a spin-off of my cyberlox, only not a ponytail and with smaller 'cyberlox' or crin.

So many project to potentially start.  Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment