Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Looky Looky!

Looky Looky!

Looky Looky! by squishd featuring tan knee high boots

I've discovered a horrible tool of mass time destruction!  (Sorry about that one, I had to)  

The above is from a wonderfully dangerous site called polyvore.com. It's a collage site that I will be using to make outfits that I can only dream of wearing.  I unfortunately like clothes that fit skinny people.  It's a bummer.  Perhaps this will be the motivation I ultimately need to actually get something I want.  I've gotten it once before and I can do it again damn it!  Too bad I was heading into my physical prime instead of sliding away from it.

Phooey!  Time is now bitches.  I bike to work, about to go to the gym again (yay buddies for accountability), I will join belly dance again as soon as I have cash! and I'm transitioning into doing yoga everyday.  I can do this...

Confession time: I found a new yogurt that is heaven on a spoon.  Greek Honey Yogurt or Honey Greek Yogurt...you get the point.  It is so ridiculously good, I kind of don't even want it in the fridge.  It is dangerous.

**awkward cut-off ending**

Ciao Bellas!



No comments:

Post a Comment